Mesterolone Proviron Anti Estrogen Oral Anabolic Steroid Androviron
1. CAS No: 1424-00-6
2. Molecular Formula: C20H32O2
3. Assay: 97.0%~103.0%
4. Appearance: White crystalline powder.
5. Usage: can be used as pharmaceutical material, Mesterolone is often used as an antiestrogenic treatment and may be used by those who have had a poor reaction to testosterone treatments. The drug has shown to be beneficial in treating sexual dysfunction, impotency and low libido. Mesterolone binds to estrogen receptors, reducing their activity, which not only reduces estrogen production, but also encourages natural testosterone production in the body.
6. Molecular structure:
Mesterolone is an orally applicable androgen, and DHT derivative,is sold under the brand proviron, In the late 70’s and early 80’sMestero lone was used with some success in controlled studies ofmen suffering from various forms of depression. Both themesterolone and placebo groups improved significantly and therewere no statistically significant differences between the twogroups. another, 100mg mesterolone cipionate was administered twicemonthly, Mesterolone is a relatively weak androgen and rarely usedfor replacement therapies.
1. Mesterolone is an orally applicable androgen and dihydrotestosterone (DHT) derivative. it was used with some success in controlled studies of men suffering from various forms of depression.
2. Mesterolone is a relatively weak androgen and rarely used for replacement therapies.
3. Mesterolone widespread use in bodybuilding primarily for antiestrogenic activity in anabolic steroid stacks but such use has declined after introduction of aromatase inhibitors and SERMs
|Description||White Or Almost White Crystalline Powder||Positive|
|Loss On Drying||0.5%max||0.33%|
|Specific Rotation||+15°~ +20°||+17.5°|
|Residue On Ignition||0.2%max||0.09%|
|Selenium(as Se)||30PPm max||<30PPm|
|Conclusion||The specification conform with enterprise standard|
(1) Mesterolone is commonly used to maintain libido off-cycle and also relatively and temporarily improving vascularity. This steroid is even used to treat male patients struggling with impotency or lack of testosterone, low libido, and erectile malfunction. It also has the ability to promote improved release of luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone for stimulating testes so that more testosterone can be produced. This steroid is well tolerated by the liver and does not impair spermatogenesis. Proviron is recommended for treating declining physical activity and mental alertness in middle- and old-aged men.
(2) This anabolic androgenic steroid has the ability to greatly promote direct lipolysis and even promote more of free testosterone by its sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG)-binding nature. It also binds strongly the androgen receptors and SHBG. This steroid can even work to increase the activity of other steroids in an anabolic steroid cycle by displacing a higher percentage of SHBG into a free and unbound state due to its extremely high affinity for plasma binding proteins such as SHBG. Use of this drug is also useful to reduce estrogenic side effects of other steroids like water-retention, lowered sex drive, gynecomastia, etc. as Proviron prevents the formation of estrogen in the first place.
(3) In addition to this, this steroid can also be used for treating reduced efficiency, lack of concentration, weak memory, disturbances of libido and potency, irritability, and disturbances of sleep. It is also recommended for treating depressive moods, and general vegetative complaints that are often attributed to androgen-deficiency. This anabolic steroid may also be recommended in cases of diminished potency where androgen-deficiency is not the primary cause.
(4) Proviron can lead to a dramatic increase in the hardness and density of the muscles. It is favored by bodybuilders and powerlifters during contest preparations when a lower estrogen/high androgen level is particularly sought after. Proviron also has the ability to promote the development of secondary male sex characteristics in cases of prepuberal hypogonadism and stimulate growth, development, and function of androgen-dependent target organs.
(5) It may even be recommended for treating patients diagnosed with infertility and can be used as a substitution therapy in cases where a loss of gonadal function has occurred post-puberal. The chances of procreation can be increased with the use of this steroid as Proviron can increase sperm count and quality.
5. Recommended dose:
The recommended dose is 25 mg three times daily. This steroid can be used for a long period of time as it is not a 17a-alkylated compound. Some athletes may use Proviron may use it in daily doses of 25-100mg per day (for men) and 40-60mg per day (for women).