The efficacy profile of lidocaine as a local anesthetic is characterized by a rapid onset of action and intermediate duration of efficacy. Therefore, lidocaine is suitable for infiltration, block and surface anesthesia. Longer-acting substances such as bupivacaine are sometimes given preference for subdural and epidural anesthesias; lidocaine, on the other hand, has the advantage of a rapid onset of action.
Best Anesthetic Anodyne and anti-pain Lidocaine HCl Lidocaine Hydrochloride Powder 73-78-9
Product name:Lidocaine HCl Factory Supplying
Other name:Lidocaine hydrochloride
CAS register number:73-78-9
Topical Anesthetic Anodyne Lidocaine HCl / Lidocaine Hydrochloride Powder
|White crystalline powder
|99.0% to 101.0%
|Clear and colorless
|Single unspecified impurity: ≤0.1%
|Total impurity: ≤0.5%
The efficacy profile of lidocaine as a local anesthetic is characterized by a rapid onset of action and intermediate duration of efficacy. Therefore, lidocaine is suitable for infiltration, block and surface anesthesia. Longer-acting substances such as bupivacaine are sometimes given preference for subdural and epidural anesthesias; lidocaine, on the other hand, has the advantage of a rapid onset of action. Epinephrine (aka adrenaline) vasoconstricts arteries reducing bleeding and also delays the resorption of lidocaine, almost doubling the duration of anaesthesia. For surface anesthesia several formulations are available that can be used e.g. for endoscopies, before intubations etc. Buffering the pH of lidocaine makes local freezing less painful. Lidocaine drops can be used on the eyes for short ophthalmic procedures.
Topical lidocaine has been shown in some patients to relieve the pain of postherpetic neuralgia (a complication of shingles), though there is not enough study evidence to recommend it as a first-line treatment. IV lidocaine also has uses as a temporary fix for tinnitus. Although not completely curing the disorder, it has been shown to reduce the effects by around two thirds.
Lidocaine hydrochloride injection administered intravenously or intramuscularly, is specifically indicated in the acute management of ventricular arrhythmias such as those occurring in relation to acute myocardial infarction, or during cardiac manipulation, such as cardiac surgery.
Hydrochloric acid lidocaine effect of amide local anesthetics. Used as a local anesthetic and antiarrhythmic
drugs. Mainly used for:
(1) infiltration anesthesia, epidural anesthesia, anesthesia (including mucosal anesthesia used in
thoracoscopy or abdominal operation) and nerve conduction block.
(2) in treatment of acute myocardial infarction (AMI) after ventricular premature beats and ventricular
Beckoning tachycardia, ventricular arrhythmia and digitalis poisoning, cardiac surgical operation, cardiac
catheter induced, but usually is not valid for supraventricular arrhythmia.
Packaging & Delivery Process:
1. Sufficient stock, to delivery promptly at the very day when receive the payment
2. Sophisticated and professional logistic agent.
3. Well-trained and disciplined packing team.Unique ways to ship products to your destination.Fast and discreet shipment could be arranged for customs pass Guaranteed.
4. Packing pictures and tacking code are provided within 12 hours after receiving the payment.Updated
tracking information will be provided every other day.
5. After-sale service:Any questions or problems after receiving the product, please feel free to contact us.
Problems would be solved immediately.